The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The zoo

For Saige's Birthday we decided to go to the zoo with her friend Morgan because we already had her party in Anthem before we left. Only it was 46 degrees and started to sprinkle (not in the for cast) on us, so that lasted 20 minutes. Here are a couple of pictures I took before we left.
Saige and Morgan looking at the Tiger.

We are going to try the zoo again on Friday since it should be around 76 degrees, wait I just checked the weather looks like 60% chance of rain and the high only 67 degrees. Why does the weather keep changing on me. It always seems to rain when we make plans to go to the zoo. I miss Phoenix weather!

5 comments:

nikki said...

Bummer. I would miss Phoenix weather too. It can't be beat right now, that's for sure! Don't you think you might be happy in the summer, though? :)

Christine said...

Let me know if you are up for it Friday. I think we are going to try it again as long as the rain is not comming down during the drive there.

nikki said...

That's true - I forgot about the humidity. We lived in Dallas when we were first married and it was really humid there too. Being at the pool every day will help, for sure.

I've told Lisa that she needs to do one but she's not on board yet. She says she doesn't have time but I don't think she knows how quick and easy it is. But I didn't tell her about how addicting it is looking at other people's blogs, commenting, etc. That's the part that's time-consuming!! :)

Johnson said...

We just went to the zoo last week and didn't stay long either. Not becuase of the rain but becuase of the sun. You two girls are so cute too. They look like they have a good mix between you both. I hope things are well with you guys.

Julee said...

You need to send the rain this way!!! lol We miss you guys here!! Happy Birthday to Saige!!! Your little girls are seriously the cutest girls ever!! When I first moved in the ward I used to watch Saige all through the church meetings and just hope my little girl would turn out half as cute!!! lol