The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Work out week 2

Week 1 was a success I was able to attend all of my classes and even added one on Thursday, Zumba (A fusion of Latin and International music-dance themes. The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training.). I also did 30 minutes of cardio and abs on Mon, Wed and Fri. All of the classes were great and I really enjoyed zumba it was a lot of fun dancing.
Week 2
Mon, Kick it class (step and kick boxing), Yoga and abs
Tue, Pilates and Zumba
Wed, Active Yoga and abs
Thus, Pilates and Zumba
Fri, Yoga, 30 min on elliptical and abs
My goal for this week is to only eat when I am hungry and not snack all day.

6 comments:

nikki said...

Way to stay up on the working out! How do you like yoga? You're taking so many fun classes. Which is your favorite?

jewly said...

I take three different yoga classes. One focuses a lot on breathing and meditation. That one is O.K.. The Fusion Yoga I really like because it is harder and we don't really do the breathing and do more of the poses and streching. My favorite class is on Friday we do a lot of streching and balence. I think I like pilates the best because I feel like I get more of a work out and work on the flexability. Getting my flexability back is the main reason for taking all the yoga classes.

Jer and Cam said...

Hey, I'm doing my Namaste on the fit channel....does that count? I need to get working out and eating better! You're inspiring!

nikki said...

Really cool! I wish we had that variety of classes here. I used to take Pilates a lot but did them for so long that I kinda got bored. I am curious about your yoga classes though because I don't remember doing much flexibility in pilates. We do tons in my yoga classes, which is why I was curious! Missing you and hope you're having fun!

Sundi said...

Grrrrrreat! Good job. I need to hear things like that to motivate myself. My 6 week post pregnancy apt. is going to be today and I will get the go ahead to start working out again myself.

Zoo Keeper said...

Jewly- Hey this is Melissa Pettingill! I found your blog on Nikki's! I just wanted to say Hi! I love seeing your adorable girls! They are so cute! I hope you guys are doing great!