The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Potty Trained at last

I read this book and put it to the test. I wanted to make sure I could stay home for a few days with Saige after starting, so I picked Thursday to be the day.
This movie and book we have had since Christmas and she loves it. She watched the movie all the time and started to request the book for story time every night, so I decided she was ready to learn.
The book says to buy a baby and have her train the baby doll all morning. I followed the books instructions pretty close, but decided to start the day off in panties instead of waiting until after lunch. When she woke up I took her to the bathroom where I had a few presents and princess pictures on the wall and asked her if she needed to go potty and she said YES, so she went. Then she got a sticker on the sticker chart, a piece of candy from the big girl jar, and got to open a present(The doll). She liked her a lot and named her Hannah like the little girl in her book. I told her we were going to potty train Hannah. We put a pair of Saige's underwear on her and watched the potty movie, then let her drink the bottle. After that we took her to the potty and she went. We sang and danced and Hannah got to pick a special treat( I had a platter in the kitchen of all kinds of snacks and candy for going potty)Saige thought that was so cool and she got to eat Hannah's treat if she promised to go potty today.
Then the princess party began(You are supposed to make the day a fun party day with a theme, presents, treats,and tons of fun activities).
We started off by doing hair and putting on make up.

Then I painted her nails.
She put make up on me.
She got to open her new play dough set for going potty.
We finger painted and colored princess pictures with Hannah.
Even though Our theme was princess we decided to play outside with water balloons, sidewalk chalk, and bubbles and did our girly princess stuff inside. I kept giving her juice and water and she went potty 6 times in the potty! Hip Hip Ho re! After a fun long day she was trained. She has even stayed dry every night since then and hasn't had any accidents. I am so proud of her. After months of trying off and on and not getting anywhere, this one day seemed so easy. I highly recommend the book. It worked for us. Only now she wants to wear makeup everyday.

5 comments:

Marielle Carlisle said...

That's awesome!

But wait, don't you have another child? Where was she during this day of fun?

Jessica said...

Yay for Saige! What a big girl!

I am so not looking forward to potty-training. I'll have to check out that book and DVD when we get closer.

nikki said...

Cute! Just the motivation I needed. I think I need to get that book for Carter and try something bigger like what you and Saige did. Jake and Dylan weren't very hard to train but Carter is not interested. This could be what we need! Glad you're done!

Julee said...

WOW!!! I'm going to have to remember that for Brooklynn!!!! That is the cutest idea!!!

Anonymous said...

love to pull her panties off and see if her 3 yr oldcunt is as pink as her panties, let her watchj me sniff and suck the crotch, wrap them around my hardcock then use her hand to jerkoff in them, put them back on her and pull em up tight, let her feel mycum on hercunt all day