The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Surprise!

I know I just moved here and already I'm hanging out with a group causing trouble J.K. Valerie invited me to go out with some girls to celebrate some birthdays. Jamie and Catherine turning 30. We kidnapped them in their PJ's. Good job husbands!
Lindsay peeking in the window at Jamie's house.
Jamie surprised to see us.
The group that kidnapped Jamie. Me, Jamie,Valorie, Celest, and Lindsay
Red Bull anyone?
Catherine
Then we went to Steak N Shake for some yummy food.
I has a blast with the girls. After dinner we went back to Joleen's house until 1am. Nothing like a wild girls night out to feel welcome in a new place. Thank you Valerie for the invite. Happy Birthday Jamie and Catherine.

2 comments:

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Hi Jewly! We've just met and you already have embarrassing pictures of me on your blog! :) Your girls are adorable. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Jewly!!! Hey girl, I havent talked to you in forever! How are you? Your girls are adorable!!