The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Eating

My girls are totally different when it comes dinner time. Savannah will eat everything in sight and Saige has a few meals she likes. I make her take a bite and she just lets it sit there (as pictured) or gags her self and spits it out. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to get her to eat the food I make or do I give her something else she will eat. HELP!
Savannah chow in down on her food.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I love that they are eating "topless". it cleanest way to eat. I HATE food stains.
Oh and I don't have that problem yet. Haylie still eats everything.
I have heard that some kids just don't like trying new things and you just have to give it to them a ton until they will like it, but even then there is a chance that although they like it they won't admit it.
They won't starve themselves. And I have heard horror stories of families who have to make special food for their kids all the time. BAD habit and it is HARD to break.
GOOD LUCK!