The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Savannah's New Trick

Christine came over yesterday and we were talking in the living room on the couch when all of the sudden Savannah jumped off the couch on to the floor and landed on her bum. I couldn't help but laugh even though it hurt her. A few seconds later she did it again. Crazy girl! After the third time I put a pillow on the floor so she wouldn't hurt herself any more. I don't know what gave her the idea because she has never done that before. Later when Jarom came home I told him what she did and she was happy to show him, so here is a video of her jumping off the couch.

2 comments:

Wheatley Family said...

She is offically crazier than Annie (barley)

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Savanah is hilarious! I got you a relief society treat and then didn't see you. Sadly, it is no longer. :)