The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Preschool!

Today is Saige's first day of 3k preschool. She was so excited last night she had a hard time going to sleep. She is going Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:30AM-2:30PM(Savannah and I will miss her). She has been talking about going to school for so long and the day is finally here!
Saige eating breakfast after her bath this morning.
Ready for her first day of 3k preschool.
Driving in the car to school.

Putting up her lunch box.
Walking into the classroom.
She sat right down and began to build with the blocks.
Her friends from church that are in her class. Callie and Morgan

The centers...



The classroom as I was leaving.
A short video of when I picked her up this afternoon.




Her teacher said she had a great day!
Her first picture that she colored at school!

10 comments:

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Wow! Now that's some adequate coverage! I'm probably going to to have to steal all of your pictures since I worked today. The picture of the three girls is classic!

Christine said...

I am going to pretend next week is the first day so I can get photos- I have to go to the dentist on Fri so it can't be then.

Dawn said...

I am very impressed with your blog!! You are welcome to view my blog anytime, though it looks kind of sad next to yours. :) Saige looked beautiful too. I especially loved the picture of her on Cat's blog with the gloves and bathing suit.I nearly died laughing watching the jump from the couch video. Too fun!! Hope Saige continues to love Pre school! I have to go pick up Mary Rose right now. We will see if she had a better day. See ya! Dawn

nikki said...

Yay Saige and yay for preschool!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Ooooohhhhh! Lord of Life is the best preschool ever! I have been looking for a preschool for Sam but nothing has even come close so far. Mrs Treasa and Mrs Benay are the best teachers. I am so sad sam can't go there. I even tried to figure out the other day if there was time for me to drive to memphis in teh morning and pick him up in the afternoon, but it doesn't work out so well.

Have fun Sagie!

Jer and Cam said...

She's so big now! How fun for her to be in preschool. I just love that age.

Amy and James said...

Saige looks so cute and happy. Isabelle is about 13lbs now.

Cortney Clegg said...

I can't believe she's in preschool already! She looked so excited...glad she likes it!

The Smith Family said...

They grow up SOOOO... Fast! I miss you guys so much! Love you!

Sundi said...

I am so excited for her. She looks thrilled and since she is so friendly and social she will have no problems making friends. You'll be busy with all the play dates she will insist on.