The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Catch Up!

Last Tuesday after enrichment a few girls went to Cold Stone for some delicious ice cream.

The weather has been beautiful here in Tennessee so we went to the park Wednesday afternoon. Can't beat the 74 degree weather in August.

Then came the rain on Friday and Saige had a blast playing in it.

Saige has been watching the Olympic gymnastics and has been dancing around the house. She asked me to put this outfit on her size 12-18 months. I told her it would be too small on her and show her stomach and she said Oh come on mom cheerleaders show their bellies.
Saige before Church
Savannah with her first pigtails.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Ok, the belly comment is so funny...true and funny! I can't believe how much Savannah has changed. She's so cute!

nikki said...

How cute! I wouldn't mind some 74 degree weather right about now...

Susan said...

Saige's little pink rain outfit is too cute! Where did you get it?

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

We should have gone for ice cream after the parents meeting last night. Callie still wants Saige's rain boots. I should break down and buy a pair sometime.

Wheatley Family said...

I totally did not notice Jo's arm on my head... thats soo funny! Hope Saige has a good first day.. Claire cried when I came to pick her up.