The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Friday, August 1, 2008

G.N.O. Lazar Tag!

For Girls Night Out we ate dinner at Mc Alisters then played Lazar Tag. It was so much fun! I just got home and am still wired (I drank 2 cokes) and am not ready for bed, so I thought I would go ahead and post.
Here is part of the group before we played.
Christine, Joleen, Me ,Susan, Valorie, Catherine, and Lindsey.
Game on ladies!
We all had mad skills.

Not to brag or anything, but the team I was on(we switched people every game) won 3 out of 4 games.
Lindsey hitting the big point target.
Karen taking me down.
Valorie getting shot from behind and doesn't even know it.
Joleen guarding the base.
I'm just having a great time.
Catherine is serious.
Susan hiding just waiting for someone to shoot.
I'm waiting for the next victim.
I don't know who that is, great job hiding. Valorie took some pictures of herself with the camera, so I decided I should show off one.
After Lazar Tag we went to Shake N Steak to cool down with some root beer floats and shakes.
Joleen drinking her cottage cheese......
Catherine grossing out over Joleen drinking her cottage cheese.
We had such a great time. Who knew Lazar tag could be so fun. A SPECIAL THANKS to Karen for picking up the tab at Steak N Shake.



5 comments:

Susan said...

Good times, good times. Good pictures too! I couldn't sleep after I got home either...even though I was exhausted!
oh, here's mine:
davidmartinfam.blogspot.com

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

You were an exceptional Laser Tag player, I have to admit. I too was wired last night and couldn't sleep. It's gonna be a long day, but so worth it.

Wheatley Family said...

I think I look really HOT!

Candy K said...

Hey there Hot Stuff!
Looks like you are having fun there in TENNESSE!! I miss you guys A BUNCH! I'm glad you have made some good buddies! You guys are always having a great time! Tell Jarom and the girls we said HI!

xoxo Candy

Shantel Palmer said...

Laser tag is the best. It's been a lot of years since I've played, but it still looks fun!