The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The blankey and Pacie

Savannah Loves her blanket and pacifier so much that she decided to take a bath with them. I went to get the girls their pj's and when I returned Savannah was in the tub with her blanket and pacifier. She climbed out and got them from the living room then went back into the tub. She is a little to attached. When I was in AZ I bought an extra purple blanket from Carters, so I had a back up for the night.



She also has learned how to climb into her crib to get her blanket and pacifier.

2 comments:

Sundi said...

First of all, That's so cute that she did that. Second, my girls have their own exact same blankets that Candy bought them. And third, I want your pink kitchen for my girls. Ryan and I saw some at Pottery Barn kids and we want them.

Anonymous said...

mom i would love u to watch me licking savanahaspussy, watch her buck, squeal, giggle and kick her legs, my niece loves me licking herpussy, i can't wait until it is time to pop her cherry, i popped her sisters when she was8