The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our AZ trip

We are home, so I can get back to blogging.
Warning very long post with lots of pictures. When I downloaded the pictures I had 286. Don't worry I did not post them all. We had a great time. To tell you the truth I could have stayed longer. I did miss Jarom, but there were a few people I didn't have time to see, so we will catch them at Christmas time. I brought my work out clothes with every intention to go to the gym and never steeped foot in one. Oh well next week I will get back into it. Right now we have to get the time change thing worked out. We went to bed at 11 PM and woke up at 10 AM. I like sleeping in, but my classes start at 9:30 AM, so hopefully by Monday we will be back to our routine.
While in AZ I ate at my favorite restaurants that Tennessee doesn't have Like Gecko Grill and ate my favorite deserts like Nelson's Frozen Custard. I spent a week in Anthem and the rest of the time in Mesa and Chandler at my parent's and sister's house. I went to the ribbon store and made some bows for my new niece and Sundi's triplets. I also stocked up for my own girls.
Anthem
I went to a baby shower for Amy Brandon and her 2 week old Luke.
We went to the splash pad with Lisa, Kathleen, Meghann, and Michelle.



This is my best friend Candy and her husband Chad. We stayed with them while in Anthem. They have 2 boys Wyatt and Owen. Saige and Wyatt have been friends since birth.The kids had so much fun playing together. We played with water balloons....

went swimming



and jumped on the trampoline.
Wyatt put Saige in the dog cage.
They both fell asleep in the car on the way to see the triplets. so we let them sleep on Sundi's bed.
Owen, Savannah, Wyatt, and Saige
Wyatt kissing Savannah
Saige didn't like that he kissed Savannah, so she is not letting him kiss her.
but she gave him a hug good bye.
My other best friend in Anthem Katie. Leaving behind good friends was very hard for me. I miss hanging out with her and Candy.
Here are Katie's boys Mason and Ethan. They lived 2 doors down from us and played together almost every day. We sure do miss them.
Ethan giving Savannah a kiss good bye.
This is Sundi (Candy' sister in law) with Cali wearing one of the bows I made. She had triplets 3 months ago.
This is Jocelyn and I didn't get a picture of Delaney. If you want to see more of them visit http://ryanandsundi.blogspot.com/
We went to our old neighbor's house Sonya and Charlie to swim, BBQ and meet Cooper who was born after we left.
Cooper 3 months old.
Swimming at Aunt Kristy's in Chandler.
cousin Taylor and Savannah

The Olsen girls..... Sandy, Jewly, Amy. Holly, Kristy. All the sister's together again.
Visiting Aunt Sandy and John.
Sandy giving Savannah a ride in John's wheel chair. He broke his ankle 4 months ago and just got the pins out last Thursday. Soon he will be able to walk again.
Jewly with Colby(my nephew, Holly's baby)
Jewly with Makenzie and Taylor. Aaron(Jarom's brother) and Annette's girls.
Jewly with the newest niece Isabelle(Amy's baby).
Abbey, Taylor, Ricky and Ryan (Kristy's kids)
Abbey and Saige (3 weeks apart).
Ryan and Savannah. They are so much a like.
Cousin's on my side of the family.
Cousin's on Jarom's side. Missing Jared's 3 kids because they live in Utah.
Makenzie and Saige(3 months apart).
Saige watching a movie with Ricky and Ryan
My mom breeds Bichions and had a litter of 5 puppies while we were there her are the girls with one of the puppies

My mom embroidered aprons for the girls and let them help.
pushing the start button
They love helping grandma Olsen Savannah's pretty apron. Saige didn't let me take a picture of her wearing her apron.
Cuddling with grandpa(poppy) before bed.
Savannah wearing grandpa's boots.
Saige helping grandpa Olsen
Saige getting a ride on the dolly
Saige eating watermellon and strawberries
Savannah had so much fun playing in the sand box even in the heat.
Savannah playing in the sandbox again
My parents amazing back yard that the girls had to play in everyday.
The fire pit
The pond
The hammock
The log cabin play house
The inside of the play house.
On July 1st we flew home. My parents dropped me off at the airport and were able to stay with me until I got on the plane. That helped out a ton. Thank you to everyone who let us stay at their house and fed us, we appriciated it.
At the airport walking around with grandpa Olsen Eating some lunch before we take off.
Sitting on the airplane. Another successful plane ride. They both slept, we watched movies and played with toys.
Here are random video clips from our trip.

6 comments:

Wheatley Family said...

Looks like exhausting fun! My girl's can't wait to play. A couple of times Annie saw Jarom at church and I could tell she was looking for the girls! The ward pancake bfast is in the morning! Maybe we will see you there!

Christine said...

welcome home -I'm like you and could have stayed longer. Guess it's good the husbands did not come so we had an excuse to come back!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

That's quite a post! Looks like you guys had a blast. Your parents back yard is amazing! I'd like to move into the playhouse. I'm up for girls night when you are!

Sundi said...

I'm glad you posted all those pics. It was fun to see all the things you got to do. Man, your girls had lots of friends to play with every day!

Thanks for the bows. The girls are so cute in them. I guess I'm gonna have to learn how to make them now.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and I'm missing Anthem too. We go back in a week. Yeah! Try to catch us next time you're in town. Maybe we'll drive to see you next summer when we're in DC again. We miss you. Jill

Anonymous said...

sage's little pink panties are so cute but it is a shame she has panties on, i LOVE seeing 3 year oldcunt when icum