The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged

Brooke tagged me a long time ago. Then Heather tagged me and I finally have some time to respond. Good thing they were the same.
How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 joys
1.My husband, he helps me so much with the girls, house work, and goes to work to support us financially. He is about to go back to school to better support us. He is a loving and caring man.
2.My girls, they are my life. I don't know what I would do with out them. They play so cute together(some times) and say the funniest things. I love watching them grow and learn new things everyday.
3.Scrap booking, My time to be creative and reflect on the things that are going on in my life. Looking at the pictures of my growing kids and all the fun we are having.
3 fears
1.Jarom going back to school. He isn't going to be around as much. Right now he only works 3 days a week, but is going to be going to school 5 days a week plus home work and study time.
2.Student loans, This is our first time taking out student loans. Our only debt is our van and house. Taking out more scares me.
3.Spiders, I don't like spiders. They are ugly and creep me out.
3 goals
1.work out 4-5 times a week. I did great for 7 weeks, then I went on vacation for 3 weeks and lost motivation.
2.Spend quality time with my girls, I feel like I don't play with them or teach them like I should be. I want to read to them everyday, do activities with Saige like color, paint, teach preschool skills. Only blog and clean while they are napping.
3.Go home for Christmas, I need to save money so we can afford to go to AZ for Christmas.
3. Current Obsessions
1.Breaking Dawn, I can't wait until the book comes out. I will be at the book store at midnight to get the book.
2.Grey's Anatomy, I started watching it the end of this season and loved it, so I am renting season 1 and watching it from the beginning. I will be busy for the next few weeks catching up on all the seasons.
3.Blogging, Let's face it I post everything that goes on in my life. and look at everyone Else's blog when I have free time. It is my first time living away from family and I don't want them to miss anything.
3 random surprising facts about my self
1.I love to snow board and wake board, last winter I got to go for the first time in 3 years(babies) it was like I never left. I had so much fun and did pretty awesome. I got up on my first time wake boarding, but haven't gone this summer since we don't live near a lake.
2.I color coordinate the hangers in my closet. All pants and skirts are hung on white hangers. My shirts are in order by color. I like to be organized.
3.I have no idea what tofu is made out of, and don't care to know because I will never eat it.
five people
1.Christine
2.Candy
3.Catherine
4.Holly
5.Amy

3 comments:

Norris Family said...

I love the clothes hanger and the hanging clothes by color. I do the same thing!! Glad to know I am not the only "freak" as Eugene says out there. He hates that I hang them that way and take it to the extreme of hanging them by sleeve size, short, 3/4, long, etc.

Jessica said...

You are very organized! It seems like your house was always spotless!

Jer and Cam said...

I love your new family picture....way cute! It was fun read so many fun things about you!