The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Work Out week 3

Week 2-Another successful week. I was able to attend all of my classes except Yoga on Friday(it was canceled) so I did cardio and weights instead. I discovered I am in the middle of 2 YMCA'S, which opens up a whole new class Schedule for me. I am already getting some flexibility back. The first week I couldn't put my hands flat on the floor when bent over forward and this week I can. I even get compliments from the instructors on my Yoga poses.

Week 3-

Mon, 30 min. Cardio, weights and Pilates

Tue, Jazzercise and Yoga

Wed, Muscleworks class and Pilates

Thurs, Pilates and Zumba

Fri, weights, 30 min of cardio, and Yoga

I stuck to my goal and Only ate when I was hungry last week.

My goal for this week is to drink water through out the day Not just in the morning when I exercise.

2 comments:

Norris Family said...

Sounds like quite the schedule. Something that I fear is going to be really needed when I get the go ahead after this last c-section. Even though I dont think enough exercises in the world will ever get my ab strength back. I hope I can stay as dedicated as you to exercising, I know I am soo soo out of shape. Keep inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

What the crazy!!! Girl since when do you need to work out 5 days a week, your tiny!