The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful mother's day. Jarom cleaned the house for me on Saturday while I went shopping alone. He got me a gift certificate for a facial at the Germantown Day Spa. After church he let me take a nap then we went to the park to fly a kite. When we got home he made dinner for me. What a loving husband I have.








I love being a mother. My girls have taught me so much. It is a ton of work, but very rewarding and well worth it. I love my girls.

4 comments:

nikki said...

Glad you had a great day! We deserve a day to be a little bit spoiled, don't we?

Sundi said...

Wow, what a perfect day you had. Nice husband!

The Smith Family said...

Looks like you had a GREAT Mother's Day! well I have a blog spot now and I got rid of my myspace. It is jakeandhollysmith.blogspot.com

Julee said...

Don't you just love Mother's Day!! :) It's one of the best holidays!!! lol