The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby Lotion!

While I was on the computer. Jarom decided to go take a nap without telling me. I noticed the girls were being way to quite, so I decided to check on them. Saige thought it would be a good idea to play with the lotion. We found it all over the floor, on Savannah's head, the entertainment center...
On the couch
She used the lotion like glue to stick her Dora magnets to her booster seat.
The lotion made a nice conditioner for her hair.

5 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

oh no, that is so something sam would do. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

you know, I've been in bama three days and I'm already planning my trip back to mermfus. luv ya'll-

Sundi said...

What a mess. It must have taken forever to get it out of everything

Julee said...

lol That is too funny!!! Brooklynn has started to do that before but only rubbed it into the carpet before I caught her...it is hard to clean up!!!! Not too fun for Mom. :)

Anonymous said...

Hah! That is so Saige. Good times, good times.

Anonymous said...

lotion would be a great lube for her ass too