The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Monday, May 19, 2008

Homemade bread

Well the time has come for me to make honey whole wheat bread. I have to thank Corin Wayne from the Anthem ward for showing me how. I got my Bosh for Christmas and have used it to make bread only 3 times. I love the way it smells up the house and it tastes so good right out of the oven.
Let this be a lesson to you. Put the guard on while adding ingredients to the bosh. flour went every where. Yes I am in my workout clothes because Savannah was asleep when I got home from the gym, so I had to act fast.
kneading the dough

getting ready to divide it into loaves
Time to let then rise for 30 minutes.
The finished product minus a loaf. Jarom couldn't wait even five minutes. Yummy!



4 comments:

Christine said...

thanks for the lesson and taste! homemade bread is the best- why can't store bread taste that way??

nikki said...

Yum! I love me some bread, especially homemade!!

Amy and James said...

Wow, that looks good you need to share the recipe.

Anonymous said...

i would love to knead your tits like you knead bread, get your nipples so hard then suck them as my hand slip inside your panties, let your girls watch me fingerfuck you to orgasm then you go on your knees and teach them what a good girl does with her mouth, once icum kiss yor girls and let them taste mycum