The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, November 23, 2008

We are in Arizona!

My mom flew in on Thursday, so she could help me drive to Arizona. I showed her around Germantown and down town Memphis then we played in the leaves for a little bit trying to get some good fall pics, but it was cold outside and Saige wouldn't get out of the car. Then on Saturday we left at 5:30AM and drove to Santa Rosa, New Mexico until 6:30PM, where we stayed the night in a hotel. Then on Sunday we left at 7:30AM and drove to Mesa, AZ, we arrived at 3:30PM. The girls were awesome and did a great job in the van. They watched allot of movies!



Savannah watching a movie in the car
Saige watching a movie
Getting the wiggles out by jumping on the bed at the hotel.

The girls finally settling down for bed.

We will be here through Christmas! Jarom will join us after finals and drive home with us.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you are there safe and sound. Keep us posted. Have a great time being at home!

Norris Family said...

What a long trip!! We have to make that 14 hour trip back to AZ in a few weeks after finals and I am thinking we really need to invest in a dvd player it would SAVE us I am sure. Hopefully we can all get together while we are in AZ for a quick visit or something. We will be down in mesa the 16th through the 23rd. Email me your new cell number again, I can seem to locate the email. Mine is 435-890-0770.

Kendra said...

You are so brave, but if you are going to be here so long, you need your car. Glad you made it. Hope you have a good time and I am sure I will see you at church or something. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jessica said...

Enjoy your time in Arizona with fmaily and friends!