The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Apartment!

Where do we stay while in Arizona? The apartment at my parents house. My dad built it in 2002, so Jarom and I would have a place to live after we got married(he was in school full time while I worked). It was always a dream of my dad's to have a 50's room and I gave him the excuse to finally build it. Jarom and I lived there the first 2 years we were married. Now that we are here visiting for awhile we are back in the apartment.

The living room and kitchen area (aka The coke room)
The coke machine is actually a door that leads to the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom

The bedroom
Staying in the apartment makes you thirsty for a coke!
The girls stay in the guest bedroom in the house with the dogs.

7 comments:

spice2116 said...

that looks soooo awesome!! tell your dad he did a fabulous job!!

kjera said...

I love that apartment its so awesome!! Your girls are the cutest!

Shantel Palmer said...

that coke room is so cute - i love it!

Susan said...

No way! That apartment is awesome!

Kasey said...

What a darling coke apartment! One day when I have a game room I want to deck it out just like that. It's been a dream forever and now I have a real mental picture! How fun!

Sundi said...

Oh my gosh I love the apartment and how nice the girls stayed in the main house!

Jessica said...

That is such a cool apartment and so nice of your dad to build that for you! It must bring back great memories when you visit!