The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No More Crib

Back in July Savannah learned how to climb into her crib. No big deal at least she didn't climb out. Well that all changed a few weeks ago. She decided to climb out every morning and after nap time. I decided to go ahead and take the front bar off and make it a toddler bed. She did great. She went to bed without a problem and still takes her nap everyday!
After a week of the toddler bed I decided to just put her on the trundle bed and again she did fine so I am taking down the crib today. Yes I am a little sad. My baby is going to be 2 in January.

The girls new sleeping arrangements. Saige is somewhere on the top bed.



8 comments:

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

It is a sad day when the crib comes down. Looks like your girls are doing well in their new arrangements and they'll have more room to play!

Jessica said...

I'm glad that the transition went so well for you! They look so cute sleeping beside each other. I love how you've decorated their room -- very pretty and girly!

Shantel Palmer said...

That is great that everything worked out so well! Izzie is still in her crib and I'm nervous to make the transition... surprisingly, she hasn't tried to climb in or out of her crib yet.

Norris Family said...

Pure jealousy. Tate started climbing out of his bed a few months after he turned one and I have had sleepless nights since. And that isnt counting on Gryff. Tate gets out of his bed and comes and walks us up a few times a night at least three or four times a week. I keep thinking he will out grow it, and I hope that day comes soon because I am at my wits end, and tired!!

Unknown said...

Hey they look so cute! Where did you get the trundle? I would love to get one like that for kayli.

Sundi said...

That looks so sweet. I'm glad it was an easy transition even though it was a hard change for you.

Johnson said...

I just have to smile! We are putting Chloe into Bellas room in a few weeks to get the babys room ready. But I also have to tell you that we have that Minnie mouse at our house and the pink bear from Build a Bear. I guess little girls like the same things.

Kendra said...

I am impressed. My girls do not sleep well together in the same room. But I would like them too. Love all the pink, you are so cute!