The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Glamis Sand Dunes

I went to The Glamis Sand Dunes with my sister Amy, Jimmy and Isabelle. They brought the toy hauler to sleep and hang out in. They have 2 quads and a sand rail. This was my first time at the dunes and I loved it!




Part of the group that we were with.
The truck and toy hauler.
Isabelle and Amy.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We had a wonderful day! My dad took Savannah for a ride in his panel van while we prepared the food.
The meal was very tasty.
My sister Sandy ,John, Jimmy and his friend
Jake, Colby and my sister Holly.
My dad and I.
Saige and Abbey.
My sister Kristy and her friends.
Colby and Savannah
Abbey and Saige playing in the play house.
My newest niece Isabelle who was only 3 weeks old the last time I was here. The girls making their own feast.
Saige climbing the tree.
I love my family and had a great time with everyone.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great Thanksgiving! We pass sand dunes on the way to Ca, and love to watch everyone riding. So fun!