The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Savannah and the tub!

I gave the girls a bath then let them play in the tub. After a little while Savannah climbed out, so I got her ready for bed, but Saige still wanted to play, so I shut the door knowing Savannah would go back in there. When Jarom got home I asked him to check on Saige, so he did. Then I heard Saige say Savannah get out of here your getting your pj's all wet. (Jarom went to the bedroom to get Saige Ariel and left the bathroom door open). When he came back Savannah was in the tub fully dressed. When he told me I was mad because When he got home he asked where Saige was and I told him in the bath and the door is shut so Savannah won't go in there. This wasn't the first time this happened.

5 comments:

JamieLynn said...

Your little girls are so cute! I was thinking about you the other day because my cousin just moved to Rochester. I'm glad to see Jarom is still working on his goal!

Laura Judd said...

This reminds me of a fairly recent post involving a pacifier and blankie....

nikki said...

So funny! What's up with Savannah and the bath?! First the blankie now the pj's! :)

Christine said...

At least she did not poop in it!

Dawn said...

Sad to say this has happened to me before with mine. I have had many pj changes after baths