The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

For Labor Day our ward had a breakfast and I signed up to bring cinnamon rolls since I just got a pastry cloth and couldn't wait to try it out. I love it! It makes rolling out the dough so easy and great for rolling up the cinnamon rolls. I learned some new baking tricks at enrichment a few weeks ago, like cutting the dough with dental floss. Yummy!

Here is Savannah, Saige and Jenna Grace eating breakfast.
Then we played on the playground
Saige, Morgan and Savannah by the pond.
All Savannah wanted to do was swing.

Saige playing.
We were out of town on father's day so I didn't get a picture of Jarom with the girls, so here it is 3 months late.
Jarom the girls and his father's Day present (A 56'' Samsung DLP T.V.). He is so excited about HD!
Saige and daddy
Savannah and daddy
Ready for church.





8 comments:

Kendra said...

Your girls are so adorable. TN looks so nice. Hope you are liking it there. The cinnamon rolls look so good. I have tried several times and they never look that good.

Johnson said...

I use dental floss too. Your rolls looked great! I'm sure everyone enjoyed them. Oh and what is it with guys and HD? Rich is the same way.

Zoo Keeper said...

Hey! Sorry I just barely saw your post about our family pics! No.. My name is Melissa and I am still an addict! I think it has even gotten worse in the past few months! I hope to someday kick the habit! Maybe when the temps drop! Hot weather makes me thirsty! (LAME EXCUSE)!! Thank you for the kind comments about our picture! It did turn out good! p.s. the rolls look yummy!

Unknown said...

Your girls look so cute in their matching outfits. It looks like you are having tons of fun and making all kinds of friends in TN. We miss having Saige come and play. :)

Sundi said...

Yum those rolls look good. You are such a little homemaker. What a lucky family you have.

Susan said...

The breakfast looks fun! Wish I could've gone - my Labor Day was Boring! And I'm glad you posted about the pastry cloth - I was wondering if you liked it!

Norris Family said...

How fun I miss making cinnamon rolls, you have inspired although I dont have a pastry cloth, not sure I know what that is, but I did learn way back in my good ol small town at my enrichment nights about the dental floss.
The girls are so cute, I love that the match in outfits, my mom use to do that to me and my sister Nikki. Its only cute while they are little though....at least my opinion in pictures from my childhood.

Dawn said...

O.k. I missed the rolls. You have to make them again sometime, they look delicious!!