The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Germantown Festival!

Our first Germantown Festival and we had a blast. They had all kids of food, treats, crafts, rides, and games. I walked through the booths for a little while and bought fudge for Jarom since he was at school and couldn't come. Then we ate some cotton candy before ridding some rides.
I chose not to bring the double stroller because of the crowds, but Saige refused to walk, so she rode on top. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy or something.

Saige liked the cars. Savannah did not want to ride...
She did however love the bounce house.
We saw the Jonkman's there and went on the rides with them. Saige and Jenna Grace were wearing the same shirt.
Saige loved the pony ride.
Then we went to the petting zoo.



Nap time!

9 comments:

Kasey said...

How fun! I love cotton candy! YUM!

Dawn said...

I So would not have looked at you like you were crazy!! I have done the same thing! I am sad we missed the festival. Looks like fun!! I think Saige needs a pet duck, she looks too cute with it!

Christine said...

i was sad to miss the festival this year. Glad you could have fun for everyone.

Tiffany Matthews said...

You always find the most fu things to do. If you could send me your current contact information. We are thinking of having a SC reunion so if you could e-mail me your address and stuff that would really help
Thanks
tiffanyrmatthews@hotmail.com

nikki said...

Our kids have ridden on the top of the stroller many a time! Cute animals - my favorite part of any festival is the food!

Susan said...

Those petting zoo pictures are adorable!

Sundi said...

First off, I like the new background. Second, I just love to see all the fun things you do with the girls, it always gives me ideas to pull from, and last, you would be crazier to have to carry Saige everywhere so way to be inventive. By the way, I heard no mention of German sausages which is always a big hit with me when eating German.

kjera said...

aw looks like you guys had a blast!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

You know I've never done anything at the Germantown Festival but shop. I didn't know they had such fun things for kids. Maybe I'll take mine next year.