The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011!

Happy Easter Everyone!
This is how I did Saige and Savannah's hair for school on Friday. Yes those are plastic Easter Eggs in her hair.
On Saturday morning we went to the mall to see the Easter Bunny...
get faces painted...
and did some crafts.
Then we went to Douglas park for an egg hunt. Here is Jarom and Lucas watching the girls hunt.
ready to get some eggs.


They both did great and ended up with their buckets full of eggs.
That night we went to the Schramm's with the Richin's(from Tennessee) for dinner(Leg of lamb). I didn't take pictures, but here is Saige when we got home. We were there until 11 PM.
Easter morning.
The Easter bunny left 2 of her babies. This is Buttercup
and this is Emily.
The girls were so excited.
checking out the baskets

Lucas with his basket
and I got a jogging stroller/bike trailer.
Here is a video of the girls Easter morning.


Sunday afternoon we skyped with my family then went to the Mcall's for an Easter feast(ham) along with the Johnson's and McMullin's. This year was filled with activities, but we still managed to remember the true meaning of Easter. This year Saige was able to tell us why we celebrate Easter. She is such a smart girl and I am greatful for her sweet spirit.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! Where did you get your jogger and Lucas's cute tie onsie? I have been looking at getting a jogger so I can go with Jake and the boys for walks and runs.

jewly said...

I got the jogger from a store here called triathletics. It is a charriot and the model is Cougar. You can look online for one. I got Lucas's onsie from Crazy 8.