The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Arizona here we come!

Jarom didn't start working until March 28Th, so we decided to take a Spring trip to AZ. Our families were finally able to meet Lucas. Saige and Lucas on the airplane. Savy and Jarom Grandma and Grandpa Brown Grandpa Wingert Uncle Aarom and Aunt Annette Aunt Holly and Uncle Jake Grandpa Olsen Aunt Sandy Cousin Isabelle Aunt Amy and (Uncle Jimmy not pictured). Aunt Kristy and cousins Ryan, Abby, Ricky and Taylor, (we never did see Uncle Aaron, he was at work) and I finally got to meet my nephew Tavin. I am so glad we had the opportunity to see family and have almost everyone meet Lucas.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

I am glad you guys came out and we were able to spend a little bit of time together and meet each others little ones :) Lucas sure is getting Big from when we saw him... He just might out grow my little Tavin ;)

Courtney said...

Man, I haven't checked your blog in forever. SO many fun pictures! That's great that you guys got to take a trip to Arizona - being with family is the best!