The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! First I would like to Thank my mom for all that she has done for me the past 29 years. I can't name it all because that would take way too long. I may have grown up and moved out of the house, but my mother never stops being my mom. I am also grateful for Jarom's mom(Peggy-Sue) for raising such a Loving, caring, compassionate, Honest, Loyal, hardworking, Spiritual son (Edmund Jarom).
Here are some pictures of me with my kids. The group shot didn't turn out.

Saige saw what I was wearing for church and picked out her own clothes to match me. Then she wanted me to do her hair like mine. She wanted to look just like me for Mother's day.
My Sassy/sweet Savannah.

My Mr. Smiles. Lucas is such a happy smiley baby.

0 comments: