The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, January 4, 2009

We are home!

We arrived home on Monday afternoon to our apartment that was broken into while we were in AZ. Good news they didn't trash the place and only stole our new TV and PS3. It was a crazy week with getting our door and alarm fixed and replacing the stolen items, but we have everything back to normal now just in time for Jarom to start school tomorrow(Monday). I was even able to update the blog from our vacation. I want to Thank my parents for letting us stay 6 weeks at their house and for everything they did for us while we were there including helping with the girls, personalizing our stockings (pictured below), hemming my pants, doing laundry, cooking and all the other things you did for us. We really enjoyed spending the Holidays at your house. Hopefully we will be able to do it again next year. The girls also loved ridding in grandpa's panel van. We miss you already!
She made one for me, Jarom, Saige, and Savannah. Too cute!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

That's a bummer! Glad it wasn't any worse. That is a huge fear of mine, but then again someone would be sad to bust into our house. Nothing of too much worth. But it's a total vialation. That would be the worst part.

The Smith Family said...

Well I am glad that you are all doing well and that you have gotten everything replaced. I can not imagine coming home from vacation and finding your home broken into. I would feel so vialated in every way! I sent out a card for Savannah and it should be there next week. Hope you had a Happy New Year!