The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look who's 2!

Happy Birthday to my Sassy Savy! We love you! I can't believe my baby is 2. She is growing up so fast. She is now tipping the scale at 24 pounds and is 33 inches tall. She loves to play with her baby dolls and her big sister. This is my favorite age so far for her. She talks really well now and is a cuddle bug. She has the cutest personality. She can be really sweet and tells me she loves me all the time and says please and thank you. She also likes to tell me no sometimes, but we are working on that.
The day we brought her home from the hospital. 2 days old wearing premie clothes she was 5 pounds 14 ounces.


Just a few fun pictures of my baby.

9 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! Hope you got my card ok! Colby misses playing with you.

Kasey said...

I like em small like that too! Kylee was 5 pounds 13 oz. But she had some super fat cheeks! They grow up too fast!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! We should have sang to her while we were there!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

It's like watching her grow up! she's so cute.

Norris Family said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! How time flys!! Unfortunately me and your parents get older and so do you but you get cutier while doing it.

PestProJoe said...

Nice Blog! Cute kids, good photos, even if they aren't mine!

Love ya,
Thomas

Susan said...

Those are some seriously cute pictures!

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

She is so cute. How fun! I bet you both have so much fun with these cute little girls. Girls are so much fun!

Aut said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up! She's beautiful!