The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Saige's Baptism!

I can't believe my little girl was Baptized. It seems like just yesterday she was born and now she is 8. Where does the time go? She was Baptized on May 4, 2013 along with her friend Kennedy Wright. The service was beautiful. Everything was perfect. The talks were sweet and the musical number brought me to tears. Jarom did an excellent job with the Baptism and confirmation. It was such a special day and I hope she will remember it.
                                                             Here is the program front

 
the inside of the program 

pictures right before...
and after
Then we went to our club house for some food and to celebrate a little more with family. I was so happy my parents, Kristy and Abby could be here for Saige on her special day.
 

0 comments: