The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

First, I am so thankful I get to be the mother of these 3 beautiful children. They are precious gifts from God and make being a mother the best job in the world. My last Mother's day as a mother of 3!

Second, I am so thankful to have such a wonderful, caring mom who taught me so much over the years. She is so talented and I greatly appreciate all the Love and support she gives to me and my family. Thank you for being you mom.

Third, I am thankful for Jarom's mom who raised such a Loving, hardworking, funny, caring and (I could go on and on) son. He is so good to me and the best dad to our children. He cleaned the house for me Today, cooked dinner, made desert, cleaned it all up, let me take a nap, and put the kids to bed. He is the Best!

0 comments: