The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, August 16, 2012

1st Day of School 2012-2013

The first day of school!
Let me start with Saige. She wanted to ride the bus this morning, but we were running a little late since I curled her hair and had to take pictures, so I drove her to school. As soon as we got there she took off and didn't even say goodbye. She is so big!
 Savannah on the other hand wanted me to drive her to school and walk her to class. She was excited and nervous for Kindergarten. She acts shy until she gets to know her surrounding, then you can't get her to be quiet! I was happy to walk her to class!
 walking into school for the first time...
 walking down the hall to her classroom.
 she found her locker
 there is a smile!
 slowly walking into class, very nervous
 she sat down and was ready to listen to instructions!
They got a blessing last night and I am excited for the school year! Now it's just Lucas and I during the day. I didn't cry until I pulled into our neighborhood. I am going to miss those girls and hope Savannah feels comfortable soon.

THEY ARE HOME!!! Here they are getting off the bus after school.
 They both had a great day at school and Love their teachers!


0 comments: