The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby Boy.

Sorry the pictures are not the best. I had to scan them into my computer then crop them so they are not very clear.
Every time I have an ultrasound I fall even more in love with this little boy. He is so cute and it is fun to see him moving around inside me. Today he had his hand by his face and was trying to suck on his hand and when he couldn't he made a pout face. He stuck his tongue out and smiled too. He also has a lot of hair.
Here he is sticking out his tongue
he was rubbing his eye
I think he has Savannah's lips.

I can't wait to hold him in my arms.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

those are totally savannah's lips! I think he looks like jarom.

Unknown said...

wow! Technology is amazing! He's super cute!