The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Monday, August 16, 2010

It's a BOY!

Unfortunately Jarom was at school when I had the ultrasound. I was going to have her write the gender on a paper, then have Jarom and I look at it together when he got home, but I couldn't wait. I hung up some boy clothes and put the picture of his boy parts on the paper. When he came in the door he saw this hanging up.

He was very shocked and excited because he thought it was a girl. He kept saying it's a boy over and over.
The girls on the other hand are not too thrilled about the news. They both wanted a girl.
Savannah told me, I am going to have a boy baby and she has a girl baby in her tummy. She thinks one of the pictures is of my baby and the other one is of her baby. We asked how the baby was going to get out of her belly and she said it is going to hatch. Saige understands everything and thinks Savannah is funny for thinking that.
Here is our baby boy. He was very active during the ultrasound, so she had a hard time getting pictures of his face. He was sucking his thumb and posing with his fist under his chin. It was very cute.


Me at 18 weeks and 1 day.
Jarom's reaction

5 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. You look awesome. I think I had gained 25 pounds by 18 weeks!

Norris Family said...

Wow congrats! I wasnt sure if you were expecting or not. I am thrilled you will be getting a boy to grace your beautiful family. Savannah will warm up I am sure that just leaves her the baby girl of the family and she will like that title I am sure.

Amy and James said...

Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing what your baby boy looks like.

Kendra said...

Congrats again Jewly! boys are fun and just as cute as girls!

The Smith Family said...

Congrats... Now Tavin will have a little boy cousin around his age!