The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Monday, August 16, 2010

The BUS!

At first I was against Saige ridding the bus. She is so little and I didn't want her to get lost, but she really wanted to ride it. Last week when I went to pick her up I waited for 30 minutes. The bus drops her off at 4:10 PM, so it is faster for her to get home taking the bus. The stop is in our neighborhood across the street from our condo, so I gave in and now Saige is a bus rider.
Here we are waiting for the bus.
Saige getting on

ready to go.
I drove to school after the bus picked her up to make sure she knew where to go. She did, she lead me right to her class, so I guess I can chill out now and know she is a big girl. She said she liked it and wants to ride it home.

This is her getting off the bus at the end of the day.

0 comments: