The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Monday, September 21, 2009

SAIGE THE DANCER and GYMNAST

Saige is taking tap and ballet this year. The class is an hour long with 30 min of ballet and 30 min of tap. She looks so cute! Here are a few pictures from her first day.


Tap

She won a free month of gymnastics at gym stars and she is loving it. She said she likes it better than dance, so maybe next semester we will sign her up for gymnastics. Here are pictures from her first day.






Here are some video clips of her at the gym.

3 comments:

Amy and James said...

Looks like lots of fun. I am sure she will be very talented.

Norris Family said...

It is photos like these that make me long for a girl....I am pretty sure Eugene would kill me if I decked my boys out in tights and leotards....

The Smith Family said...

That is sooo CUTE! Just like her mom she will be so talented! I hope one day I will have a little girl to doll up! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you when you come!!!