The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Naps!

My girls will no longer take naps for me. I try to put on a movie for quiet time and hope they fall asleep. That works about 25% of the time. I have found that if I need to run errands they will gladly fall asleep in the car. I hate to wake them up and be cranky, so I drive home and put them to bed. This means the errands are not done. I have to run my errands early to prevent this from happening.
Now if I want them to take a nap we go for a car ride. It works 100% of the time! I even bought them car pillows from Target for $2.50 to make them more comfortable.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

What a great idea! You're a smart mama.

Jessica said...

I feel for you. Brynn hasn't taken naps regularly for about a year, but sometimes she'll fall asleep in the car so we go for afternoon drives pretty frequently. It's not the same though! :)