The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Arizona Time!

This morning we(the girls and I) flew to Arizona. Why? To see new babies, family and friends and to go to California this weekend with my dad for a car show. Stay tuned for updates through out my 3 week stay.
How I got around the airport with the girls.
Saige reading a book while waiting to board the plane.
Happy Savannh. She did petty well on the flight, but only slept for 25 minutes.
Our plane
The car seat was a life saver on the flight. Strapped in so she couldn't escape and Saige sat in the middle.
Cousin Colby came to pick us up from the airport along with Aunt Holly, Grandma and Grandpa Olsen.

We survived the 3 hour flight thanks to the DVD player and some new toys. Funny story, Saige didn't want to use the potty on the plane because it didn't have water in it, so I had to go first to show her it was OK . She thinks the airplane is the airport.

Savannah (16 months) and her cousin Colby(7 months).

6 comments:

Wheatley Family said...

Glad ya'll survived! Hope you have a blast... Maybe we need to go play rockband while your gone ... No kids to wake up!!

Jessica said...

Have fun in Arizona!

You are so brave for flying alone with two little kids! Last time we flew with Brynn, I swore I'd never do it again!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

I somehow knew you'd be blogging from AZ. You definitely win the blogging prize. Glad you guys are having fun. Hurry home!

Maren said...

carseat on the plane- smart idea! How fun to get to stay for 3 weeks!

Cortney Clegg said...

holy cow! I had a rought time at the airport with just one- I can't imagine two! hope you guys have a nice vacation!

Christine said...

we are missing you! Friday seemed weird without playing with you guys. Have fun and I'll call you next week when I get there!