The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Comparisons

Everyone keeps asking me who he looks like, so I made a few comparison picture collages of the 4 kids. He is only 2 weeks old and they change so much in the beginning, so for now here are newborn pictures. They all go Saige upper left, Savannah upper right, Lucas bottom left and Levi bottom right.
first hospital photo
 all wrapped up at the hospital
 mom and baby at the hospital
 dad and baby at the hospital
 coming home from the hospital
1st car ride home
 a few days old
 1 week


There you go. I will make more charts as he gets older. After looking at Jarom's baby pictures I think he looks like him.

1 comments:

Annette Wingert said...

Saige's bath shot makes me laugh because she had a huge belly and tiny little legs that somehow still managed to have a bunch of rolls. XD