The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My growing belly!

I am 37 weeks now and finally feel ready for Levi to get here. I have moved Lucas downstairs to a new room and got it decorated (pictures in another post). I bought a new crib for Levi and got his room ready, the baby clothes and blankets washed. Bought some newborn diapers and wipes. We finally bought furniture for our living room and I updated the picture frames. I painted Saige's room, bought her a vanity and hung some pictures and w are having her headboard built now.

I am not tired of being pregnant(I guess because I know this will be the last time),but I am getting tired of daily heart burn, reflux, my back hurting, my broken toe hurting and not sleeping at night.

Here's to my last 3 weeks of being pregnant.

0 comments: