The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Friday, February 22, 2013

Lucas is 2! January 12

Stop, Freeze time! I can't believe Lucas is 2. He weighs 25 pounds and is 34 inches tall. He is really talking now. He tries to say everything and can repeat what you tell him to say only some words he leaves out the beginning sound. truck is "uck" ect..He is goofy and makes us laugh Every day. His favorite toys are legos, trains and cars. He Loves to watch Super Why and Thomas the Train. He has 1 of his 2 year old molars and drooling all the time. He has also been sick for awhile with his asthma, cough and runny nose.
He put on my shoes and beanie
 I asked him to go to bed, then ran downstairs to give the girls a good night kiss. When I can back up Lucas was not at the table where I left him. I looked in my room and saw him on my bed with the laptop and the T.V. on. I could not believe how fast he climbed up there and did all that.
 poor sick baby. plays the ipad during breathing treatments.
 he is laying on a tiny wagon and was pushing himself around the house.
 he also likes to ride his dump truck
 trying on daddy's shoes
 We had a nice Saturday so I decided to take him to the park to get some nice pictures of him. Every time I told him to smile he would stick out his tongue. Silly boy!






0 comments: