The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time Out for Women 2012

Time Out for Women was so much fun. I Loved hanging out with the girls, staying up until 4:30 AM then waking up at 6:30 AM and staying up Sat until midnight(we got a little crazy towards the end). I Loved all the talks that were given and having my spirits lifted. I recommend time out to every Mother. While we were there one of the talks was about serving others, so we decided to take this one to heart and focus on service.
the 2012 group Nichole, Raina, Kim, me, Jamie and Kristie 
 Friday night
Erin Dahl was there (a friend from Tennessee)
  Mercy River sang on Saturday
 Our first good deed or act of service leaving money on the table at McAlisters.
After it was over we went shopping and bought purses, shoes, and jewelry
 Service for a lady in our ward making quiet books.

0 comments: