The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lucas 9 Months!

I can't believe my baby is 9 Months. Where does the time go? He is 28 1/2 inches long and weighs 19.6 pounds. He got another tooth(the top right). He is getting very picky when it comes to eating. He LOVES cinnamon Life cereal, yogurt, baby gold fish, butter crackers, and sweet potatoes. We can start off feeding him, but he quickly gets tired of it and wants to feed himself. If I am holding him and say "where is my sweet boy" he will lay his head on my shoulder and cuddle with me(it is so cute). He goes to bed at 7 PM and sleeps until 7:30-8 AM(waking once to nurse around 6 AM). He is a pro at army crawling and is starting to take a few steps around his leap frog playground. This is a picture of him doing a push up on his toes.

0 comments: