The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anniversary! 9 YEARS

8/8/02 I married my best friend. We have gone through nursing school, bought a house in Anthem, Arizona, sold a house, moved to Memphis, Tennessee, gone through CRNA school, Got a CRNA job, moved to Columbia, Missouri, welcomed 3 kids into our family, and a few things in between. I could not imagine any one else, but Edmund Jarom by my side going through and sharing these experiences with. I look forward for what ever comes next because I have my true companion with me.
Every year we have gone to Ruth's Chris Steak House for our anniversary dinner. Unfortunately Columbia does not have a Ruth's Chris, so we settled for Mackenzie's Prime. No it was not as good as Ruth's, so we may have to make the 1 1/2 hour drive to Saint Louis's Ruth Chris next year.

0 comments: