The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LUCAS ONE MONTH

Lucas is 1 month. He was great while we were moving and stuck in a hotel for 5 days. Then we moved into our house and now he wants to be held all the time. I Love to hold him, but I don't get anything accomplished. It is a good thing Edmund isn't working yet. He finally lost his cord at 4 weeks so we gave him his first bath. He Loves to sleep with his arms out. We got him a swing and he sleeps well in it. He is growing like a weed and weighs 10 pounds. At 5 weeks he started wearing size 1 diapers. He wears 0-3 month tops and newborn pants.

This is what he wore to church on Sunday. He looked like a sock monkey.
I found some newborn jeans and Love them on him.
cute bum

1st bath

He likes to lay in the sink while I get ready in the morning.

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Luke in the sink is the cutest thing EVER!!!!! I love it. I love having a boy!!! They are so fun!