The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lucas Slade Wingert

I was having contractions for a week and a half, so my doctor decided to go ahead and induce me a few days early that way we could get the girls set up with friends. We arrived at the hospital at 7 AM to get checked in and settled into a room. At 9 AM they started the pitocin. He came in and broke my water at 9:45 AM. At 1:45 PM I got an epidural that worked like a charm. Then at 4 PM I was dilated to a 10. After 4 pushes he was born at 4:18 PM. Lucas Slade Wingert weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He was my biggest baby and easiest delivery.
Ready to have a baby!
He is here

first bath and not a fan.
daddy and Lucas
Look at all that hair
wide awake
mom and Lucas

ready to go home 25 hours later.
I Love my car seat
Big sisters Savannah and Saige
Saige can't get enough of him. She is a great helper too.
He also Loves the swing
He has only been home for 24 hours and is doing really well so far. I have had to wake him up to nurse during the day. He went to bed at 9 PM last night and woke up 3 times to eat the third time being 6:45 AM. He is a great nurser. We Love this sweet little boy!

0 comments: