The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

January!


That is right those parking spots are reserved for me. We are expecting baby #3 in January.
Let me fill you in with questions and answers.

1. Was this planned?
Heck no, we were starting to talk about having another baby, but waiting until August to start trying, so we would have a Summer baby, we would be moved and all settled in, the girls would be adjusted to the new place.

2. Are you wanting a boy or girl?
We both do not have a preference. We just want a healthy baby.

3. How are you feeling?
Tired! I have not been sick at all, just really tired and the past couple of weeks I get headaches almost everyday. It beats being nauseous and throwing up, so I am not complaining.

4. How did the girls react?
We have not told them yet. We are trying to wait until we know the sex of the baby. 9 months is a long time for a 3 and 5 year old to wait.

4. January really?
Honestly at first I freaked out. I felt January was the worst possible month for our family to welcome a new addition. Let me explain why
* Jarom will be taking his National Boards the end of January, so he will be studying Everyday, all day.
* Savannah's Birthday is January 14Th and baby is due the 15Th.
* We are moving the end of January(location still unknown, Jarom is just now starting to apply for a job). This one has me worked up the most. I get to pack 9 months pregnant and with a new born...

but then I read my friend Brook's blog who is also expecting and she made me realize it will all work out. Here is what she said that really helped me put things into perspective. "it must be the Lord's time and not my time in this instance. It was then that I learned a lesson. I began to feel like the Lord really has a distinct plan for us here on earth and at times it may not be what we think it is or at the time we think it should be but the Lord knows what each of us need and will bless us."
I am excited and even though I feel overwhelmed at times I know this baby is exactly what the Lord had in store for our family and I am grateful he is entrusting us to raise another one of his children here on Earth.

We will celebrate Savannah's Birthday a couple weeks early, so she still gets her special day and I have already had friends offer to help pack or watch the kids.
Now I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby.

5 comments:

Shantel Palmer said...

congratulations - i'm sure it will all work out great!

Nancy Pitney said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. I'm rooting for a boy, just cuz they're so awesome!

Payne Family said...

That is so great! Congrats!! I have to agree with Nancy, boys are great!

Kendra said...

Congratulations Jewly! That is sooo exciting! I know how you feel about being a little stressed. We moved across the country 2 weeks after Finn was born and it was tough, but it will all work out! Congrats again!

Jer and Cam said...

That's fabulous news!! So happy for you all!