The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Monday, April 19, 2010

Funny Savannah!

Savy loves to be Sleeping Beauty. If you call her Savannah she'll say "My name is Sleeping Beauty" and won't answer us until we call her Sleeping Beauty. She will tell me she is going to prick her finger on a spinning wheel, then lay down and wait for someone to kiss her to wake her up. She was walking really slow and I asked her what she was doing, She said "I am walking like Sleeping Beauty".She cracks us up all the time with the things she says and does.
Lately Savannah has been having bad dreams. She watched Princess and the frog and dreamed about The Shadow Man. She also watched A Bugs Life then had a dream about ants in our house. This is how I found her when I woke up in the morning. I Love how she makes her own bed in the hallway by the night light. She even put a blanket under her. She didn't wake anyone up. She has done this more than once.

I asked her why the hallway and she says she has funny dreams when she sleeps there.
This picture I took of her sleeping in the bed. She is a crazy sleeper. She even slept walked one night. I was on the computer and she walked in and tried to open the back door. I stopped her and asked what she was doing, she was out of it, so I took her to the potty and she went, then I put her back to bed. She also talks in her sleep.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute, cute girl! That's all there is to it. :)

Nancy Pitney said...

That is so funny. What an adorable little girl! You're lucky she's so independent!