The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Thanksgiving!

Saige had a Thanksgiving feast at her preschool and I got to go eat with her.
This is her dress, hat and necklace she made.
Getting ready to eat

Her class
This year was my first Thanksgiving away from my family. I missed them very much and am Thankful I got to spend 27 Thanksgivings with them. We always go shooting and ridding in the desert, eat a turkey lunch, nap, play badminton, then eat desert. This year I called to hear all about it.
I am also thankful for my hard working husband who went back to school to better provide for our family. I am Thankful for my 2 beautiful and healthy girls. I learn something new from them everyday. I am thankful for this experience I have to live in Tennessee. I am learning and seeing things I wouldn't in AZ. Like fall colors!

Jarom cooked the turkey, sweet potato casserole, corn on the cob and stuffing. I made the mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. The meal was delicious!
The fully cooked bird and the proud cook.

The food before we ate.
My plate

Yummy!