The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saige's 1st Day of Preschool!

This year Saige is going to preschool at Central Day School Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30AM to 2:30PM. Then she will go to dance(tap/ballet) on Friday. The school is only 2 minutes from our house:) I can't believe she will be in kinder garden next year.
Saige 4 years old 1st Day of preschool .
Savannah posing with Saige
Arriving at school.

Walking down the hall to her classroom
Putting her name on the chart, so her teacher knows she is here.
Hanging up her back pack and lunch
Playing with play dough
Savannah so sad after we dropped Saige off. She wanted to stay with her.
This is her when I came to pick her up ready to go home and yawning. It was a good day.

2 comments:

Norris Family said...

WOW! I guess our kiddos are getting older. Cole starts Kindergarten this year. They only do half a day here, I dont think two hours is enough!

Kasey said...

What a cutie! I'm so excited for Kylee to start next week. I can't believe I'm almost kidless at home.