The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Potty Training!

What do you do when your child is ready to be potty trained, but the parent is not? Savannah is such a big girl who wants to be just like her big sister. She says I need to go potty then will run to the bathroom and take off her diaper then go(not all the time, maybe once a day). She then goes in the bedroom and gets a pair of panties to wear. We just moved into a new house with new carpet and I am not looking forward to cleaning up accidents, so I have her wearing pull ups. I need to find a day that I can do the potty training party with her. Saige was almost 3 so it was easy. She was trianed in 1 day. Savannah is not even 2 1/2.
She gets very excited when she goes and does a potty dance. It is really cute.

6 comments:

Shantel Palmer said...

Savannah is such a cutie! Best of luck with potty training; Izzie is doing awesome with #1, but not so great with #2. I need to find a taller potty step stool like you have - the one we have is too short. Where did you get it? Take care!

Sara L said...

Definitely having the same issue with Jackson. I am not looking forward to having to put aside the time to do it, but I know he is ready! Best of Luck!!

The Smith Family said...

If I were you I would be excited! I wish I could potty train Colby right now!

jewly said...

The stepstool is from Target.

Sundi said...

I didn't know they made messes on the carpet. You WILL have to find a day soon because it looks like she won't wait for long.

Shantel Palmer said...

Thanks Jewly - I picked up one of those stepstools at Target today!